The registration website will be open from September 1st, 0:00 until October 18th, 23:59 (both in Japan standard time [UTC+9]).
Access to the registration website: https://amarys-jtb.jp/acml2019/
- On this website, you can also
- The registration website will be closed before the deadline if the number of participants has reached the limit.
- As noted in the call for papers, papers that are accepted to the journal track must be presented at the conference in order to be published.
For inquiries about the system of the registration website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees include admission to workshops and tutorials, three lunches, refreshments during breaks, a copy of digital proceedings, a program booklet, as well as admission to the welcome reception and the conference banquet.
- [Nov.03, 2019] On-site registration will not be performed because the number of registrations has reached the capacity limit of the conference venue.
- As exceptions, if you have previously requested on-site registration (before Nov.03), we will accept the request (we will notify it by e-mail).
- If you need on-site registration for some special reasons (e.g., those who have workshop presentations but forgot the online registration), please contact email@example.com in advance.
We have extended the deadline of the early registration rate to Oct.18.
|Regular registration||Student registration|
|Early rate (Until
||50,000 Japanese yen||40,000 Japanese yen|
- Registration deadlines are 23:59 Japan standard time (UTC+9).
- Registration fees can only be refunded if the cancellation is made before Sep.30, 23:59 Japan standard time (UTC+9).
- Student participants must show their student ID at the registration desk.
- An invoice for the registration fee will be available for download in the registration system after completing the online registration procedure.